Vow To Wow
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WBRC, LLC P.O. 6 Birmingham, AL 35201 and Levy's Fine Jewelry, Inc. 2116 2nd Avenue North Birmingham, AL 35203-3706, Dawson Memorial Baptist Church 1114 Oxmoor Road Birmingham, AL, Ivory and White 55 Church Street Mountain Brook, AL 35213, Gabrella Manor 8912 4th Avenue South Birmingham, AL 35206, McCalla Dental 5751 Pocahontas Road, Suite A Bessemer, AL 35022, The Fitting Touch 214 Summit Blvd #350 Vestavia Hills, AL 35243, Continental Florist 3390 Morgan Drive Birmingham, AL 35216, Flip Flops and What Nots 4137 White Oak Drive Vestavia Hills, AL 35243, M. Elizabeth Events 5124 Greystone Way Birmingham, AL 35242, Crazy Lady Cakes 4035 Helena Road Helena, AL 35080, Vulcan Park and Museum 1701 Valley View Drive Birmingham, AL 35209 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 12:00PM May 9, 2011. Entries must be received by Monday June 27, 2011 at 8:00AM. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station's viewing area: Bibb, Blount, Calhoun, Cherokee, Chilton, Clay, Coosa, Cullman, Etowah, Fayette, Greene, Hale, Jefferson, Marion, Pickens, St. Clair, Shelby, Talladega, Tuscaloosa, Walker and Winston, who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry and meet the legal marriage requirements in the state of Alabama and obtain an Alabama marriage license prior to wedding. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WBRC, LLC, Levy's Fine Jewelry, , Dawson Memorial Baptist Church, AL, Ivory and White, Gabrella Manor, McCalla Dental, The Fitting Touch, Continental Florist, Flip Flops and What Nots, M. Elizabeth Events, Crazy Lady Cakes, Vulcan Park and Museum, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per household will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There is one (1) way to enter this promotion. Beginning on Monday May 9, 2011 at 12:00PMCT individuals can log on to www.myfoxal.com and complete the online entry form and upload a video and or picture sharing their engagement story. All fields of entry form must be filled-in, incomplete entry forms will not be eligible. Videos can NOT contain any music, singing, lewd actions or language. Registered entrants will be directed to a page where they will upload their video. Uploaded clips must be 50MB or less and will only be accepted in the following formats, .3g2, .3gpp2, .3gp, .3g2, .3gpp2, .avi, .flv, .gif, .jpg, .mp4, .mpg, .mp2, .mpa, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpg, .mpv2, .png, .mov, .qt, .wmv. Entries must be received by Monday July 25, 2011 at 4:00PM CT in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WBRC-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WBRC-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WBRC-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). One (1) prize will be awarded. Prize is a wedding that accommodates up to 75 guests on August 26, 2011 at 7:00PM on the FOX6 Rooftop. Such time and place are subject to change by Sponsor(s). Pre-marital Counseling provided by Dawson Memorial Baptist Church; one (1) $25.00 gift card from The Fitting Touch; one (1) gift certificate for up to $5000.00 from Levy's Fine Jewelry; one (1) certificate valued at $30.00 from Flip Flops and What Nots towards the purchase of merchandise in the store for the bride or groom; Cosmetic Dental Consultation, Digital Dental Makeover Session and in Office Whitening Session for Bride and Groom provided by McCalla Dental; rehearsal dinner venue and catering services for up to 30 from Vulcan Park and Museum; Venue, Catering, Reception Area Décor, Live Entertainment, Ice Sculpture, Chocolate Fountain and all associated professional services at Gabrella Manor; wedding planning provided by M. Elizabeth Events; flowers for rehearsal and ceremony provided by Continental Florist; bride and groom's cakes to accommodate up to 75 guests provided by Crazy Lady Cakes; bridal dress and necessary alterations provided Ivory and White. No credit or change will be given on unused portion of certificates or vouchers. Expiration date is August 26, 2011 unless gift card/voucher provided then specifies a different date. The approximate retail value for prize is $31,000.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Eligible entries will be uploaded to www.myfoxal.com where beginning Monday June 27, 2011 at 8:00AM CDT viewers can vote for their favorite couple to be a semi-finalist. There will be no more than 3 semi-finalists. The winner will be selected from the top three (3) couples by Sponsor(s), in their sole discretion. Winner will be notified on or about Friday July 29, 2011 via the e-mail address or phone number used during registration. If winner fails to complete and return signed affidavit of eligibility or becomes ineligible by Tuesday August 2, 2011 by 4:00PM CDT, an alternate winner will then be selected by random drawing of the remaining semifinalists. Runner up then must return a completed and signed affidavit of eligibility by Thursday August 4, 2011 by 4:00PM CDT. If runner up does not return completed and signed affidavit of eligibility or becomes ineligible by designated date and time, the third and final semifinalist will then be selected. If second runner up does not return completed and signed affidavit of eligibility or becomes ineligible by Monday August 8, 2011 by 4:00PM, then the prize will not be awarded.
6. Odds of Winning. Odds of becoming a semifinalist depends on the number of eligible entries received. Odds of a semi-finalist being the prize winner are one in three.
7. Additional Limitations: Individuals are eligible to win only one (1) prize from WBRC-sponsored competitions within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. The wedding may be cancelled if WBRC-TV determines, in its sole discretion, that the winner (and/or his or her fiancée) fails to cooperate with Sponsor(s) regarding the wedding and/or any events leading to the wedding.
8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture state issued identification is required to claim a prize. The winner (and his or her fiancée) will be required to execute a release and affidavit of eligibility at the station located at 1720 Valley View Drive Birmingham, AL 35209 on normal business days between 8:30AM – 4:00PM by Tuesday August 2, 2011 by 4:00PM CDT, an alternate winner will then be selected by random drawing of the remaining semifinalists. Runner up then must return a completed and signed affidavit of eligibility by Thursday August 4, 2011 by 4:00PM CDT. If runner up does not return completed and signed affidavit of eligibility or becomes ineligible by designated date and time, the third and final semifinalist will then be selected. If second runner up does not return completed and signed affidavit of eligibility or becomes ineligible by Monday August 8, 2011 by 4:00PM, then the prize will not be awarded..
Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. The participating vendors will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a Form 1099 directly from participating vendors if such participating vendors report any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Winner agrees to the use of his or her (and his or her fiancée's) name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, winner acknowledges that WBRC-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast winner's (and his or her fiancée's) name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto, including but not limited to the wedding and certain events leading to the wedding as determined solely by the Sponsor(s).
9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
10. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WBRC-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WBRC-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
11. Name of Winner. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to P.O. Box 6, Birmingham, AL between August 8, 2011 and September 9, 2011.
1720 Valley View Drive