2012 MyFoxAL.COM Vow To Wow
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WBRC, LLC P.O. 6 Birmingham, AL 35201, Carroll Productions 5034 Lake Crest Circle, Birmingham, AL 35226, Clubhouse on Highland 2908 Highland Avenue South Birmingham, AL 35205, M. Elizabeth Events 1827 1st Avenue North #208 Birmingham, AL 35203, Levy's 2116 2nd Avenue North Birmingham, AL 35203, Something Blue 224 Main Street West Hartselle, AL 35640, Southeast Attractions 1025 23rd St S # 302 Birmingham, AL 35205, Teresa's Cakes and Catering 4890 County Road 41 Sylacauga, AL 35151, The Fitting Touch 214 Summit Blvd # 350 Birmingham, AL 35243, Game Day Tents – Special Events 1419 22nd Ave, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401, Marriott 2024 4th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35233, Dawson 1114 Oxmoor Road, Birmingham, AL, 5 Star 6079 Barber Motorsports Leeds, AL 35094, Continental Florist 3390 Morgan Drive Birmingham, AL 35216, Mitchell Paper Etc 300 Doug Baker Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35242 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 7:00AM Monday May 14, 2012 at 7:00AM CT. Entries must be received by Friday May 25, 2012. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal unmarried U.S. residents of the following counties in the station's viewing area: Bibb, Blount, Calhoun, Cherokee, Chilton, Clay, Coosa, Cullman, Etowah, Fayette, Greene, Hale, Jefferson, Marion, Pickens, St. Clair, Shelby, Talladega, Tuscaloosa, Walker and Winston, who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry and meet the legal marriage requirements in the state of Alabama and obtain an Alabama marriage license prior to wedding. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WBRC, LLC, Carroll Productions, Clubhouse on Highland, M. Elizabeth Events, Levy's, Something Blue, Southeast Attractions, Teresa's Cakes and Catering, The Fitting Touch, Game Day Tents – Special Events, Marriott, Dawson, 5 Star, Continental Florist, Mitchell Paper Etc. (s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per household will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There is one (1) way to enter this promotion. Beginning on Monday May 14, 2012 at 7:00AM CT eligible couples can log on to www.myfoxal.com and complete the online entry form and upload a video or photo sharing their engagement story. Videos/Photos can NOT contain any music, singing, lewd actions or language. Registered entrants will be directed to a page where they will upload their video/photo. Uploaded clips must be 15MB or less and will only be accepted in the following formats, jpg, gif, png, tif, wmv, mov, avi, mp4 or flv. Entries must be received by Friday May 25, 2012 at 12:00PM CT in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WBRC-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WBRC-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WBRC-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). One (1) prize will be awarded. Prize is a wedding that accommodates up to 75 guests on July 27, 2012 at 7:00pm on the FOX6 Rooftop, Wedding Planning, Bridal Gown from a select group of gowns, a giftcard from Levy's valued up to $5,000.00, wedding reception for up to 75 guests, a wedding video, undergarments for bride, 2 night stay at Springhill Suites by Mariott located at 2024 4th S Birmingham, AL 35233 (check-in Thursday July 26, check-out Saturday July 28), wedding cake, catering, tent and chairs, flowers, and invitations. No credit or change will be given on unused portion of certificates or vouchers. Expiration date is July 27, 2012 unless gift card/voucher provided then specifies a different date. The approximate retail value for prize is $25,380.00.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Three (3) finalists will be selected by a panel of judges from eligible entries. On or about Monday May 28, 2012 7:00AM finalists will be announced and place on www.myfoxal.com where viewers can select their favorite couple through Thursday May 31, 2012 at 12:00PM. Winning couple will be notified on or about Thursday May 31, 2012 via the e-mail address or phone number used during registration. If winner fails to complete and return signed affidavit of eligibility or becomes ineligible by Friday June 8, 2012 by 4PM CDT, an alternate winner will then be selected by random drawing of the remaining semifinalists. Runner up then must return a completed and signed affidavit of eligibility by Tuesday June 12, 2012 by 4PM CDT. If runner up does not return completed and signed affidavit of eligibility or becomes ineligible by Tuesday June 12, 2012 by 4PM prize will not be awarded. Winner must provide a copy of a valid marriage license no less than 21 days before proposed ceremony date.
6. Odds of Winning. Odds of becoming a semifinalist depends on the number of eligible entries received. Odds of a semifinalist being the prize winner is one in three.
7. Prize Limitations: Only one (1) winner per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one (1) prize from WBRC-sponsored competitions within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture state issued identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s) will be required to execute a release and affidavit of eligibility at the station located at 1720 Valley View Drive Birmingham, AL 35209 on normal business days between 8:30AM – 4:00PM by Friday June 8, 2012 or the prize will be forfeited. In the event a runner up must be selected, those winners will be required to execute a release and affidavit of eligibility at the station located at 1720 Valley View Drive Birmingham, AL 35209 on normal business days between 8:30AM – 4:00PM by Tuesday June 12, 2012 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WBRC-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WBRC-TV if WBRC-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each entrant agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each entrant acknowledges that WBRC-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
10. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WBRC-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WBRC-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
11. List of Winners. For name of winning couple, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to P.O. Box 6, Birmingham, AL between June 5, 2012 and July 3, 2012.
1720 Valley View Drive