Valentine's Day and flowers go hand in hand, but they're expensive.
The National Retail Federation estimates last minute shoppers will spend about a hundred dollars on roses for their sweethearts. Here are some tips on how to get your sweetie flowers without breaking your budget.
1) Skip delivery - See if you can pick the flowers up and drop them off
2) Bundle flowers - -If you want to have them delivered, ask for flowers without vases
3) Shop around - Try your local grocery store or street vendor before heading to a florist
4) Why roses? - Choose flowers other than roses. If you must send roses, know that red costs the most.
5) Order early - Send flowers before Valentine's Day
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.
1720 Valley View Drive