Holiday and winter weather shopping was interrupted Tuesday night for customers at the Walmart in Cullman.
The store was evacuated around 7 p.m. following reports of a gas leak. Police and fire crews quickly arrived at the store to investigate.
Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said workers were allowed back inside after an all-clear was given around 7:45 p.m. The store was reopened soon afterward.
Fire officials are working to determine a cause of the leak.
Copyright 2013 WAFF. All rights reserved.
1720 Valley View Drive