HUEVOS RANCHEROS SUPREME
1 Tablespoon Butter, unsalted
1 Each 10" Flour Tortilla
2 Tablespoon Butter, unsalted, melted
2 Each Egg, whole
¾ Cup Andouille Sausage, sliced ½ moons
¼ Cup Black Beans (Recipe Follows)
½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
½ Cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
½ Cup Salsa***
2 Tablespoons Black Olives, sliced
2 Tablespoon s Green Onions, sliced 1/8 inch
2 Tablespoon s Sour Cream
1. Pre-heat oven at 400 F.
2. Combine together shredded cheddar and shredded Monterey Jack Cheeses. Reserve.
3. Heat butter in a non-stick 12 inch pan. Place tortilla and warm for 30 seconds and flip and warm the other side for 30 seconds.
4. Heat butter in omelette pan. Add andouille sausage and sauté for 1 minute, add omelette mix and soft scramble the eggs with the sausage.
5. Place eggs and sausage down the middle of warm tortilla. Top with black beans, Add ½ cup mixed cheese, ¼ cup salsa, 1 Tbsp. olives, and 1 Tbsp. green onions. Wrap tortilla around the eggs and flip to have seam on the bottom. Flatten tortilla.
6. Top evenly with ½ cup mixed cheese. Place in the oven or until cheeses are just melted.
7. Spoon the other ¼ cup of salsa on middle of tortilla.
8. Top with 1 Tbsp. olives, 1 Tbsp. green onions and sour cream.
***We recommend Pace Medium Heat Salsa for home use
Yield: 2 CUPS
1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon Cumin, ground
¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 each Black Beans, canned (28 oz.)
1 teaspoon Cilantro, chopped
1. Preheat oil in a sauté pan.
2. Sauté garlic and cumin for 5 minutes – Do not burn.
3. Add beans and salt. Toss to mix garlic and beans. Add cilantro and mix well.
4. Cook the beans until hot. Reserve.
1720 Valley View Drive