A mother was rushed to the hospital Monday morning after narrowly escaping a house fire in Mt. Juliet.
The woman was treated for smoke inhalation after officials say she saved her family, waking everyone up and getting them out of the house just in time.
Officials say the entire house was on fire by the time the family ran out in the front yard of the Ashmore Court home.
The other three family members are said to be OK.
The home is considered to be a total loss.
A neighboring home was damaged in the fire. The flames were so hot that the home's siding melted.
Copyright 2014 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
1720 Valley View Drive
Birmingham, AL 35209
FCC Public File