One person injured after overnight house fire in Prince George

One person injured after overnight house fire in Prince George

Posted: Updated:
PRINCE GEORGE, VA (WWBT) -

One person is in the hospital with 2nd degree burns to the hand after an overnight house fire in the Carson area of Prince George.

The owner of the home on Indian Road tried to put out the fire and received the burns. Firefighters extinguished the rest of the fire and removed the smoke from the home.

The home owner was taken to Southside Regional Medical Center for treatment.

Copyright 2014 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved

Powered by WorldNow