Multiple fire departments responded to a fire at a house near the Gurley area on Friday.
Two people and their dog escaped the flames on Wall Road off of Highway 72 East. Central, Moores Mill, Killingsworth Cove and Gurley firefighters got the fire under control.
No one was injured in the fire.
The fire marshal responded to the scene and said the cause was probably a grease fire that started in the kitchen. Seven people were displaced by the fire.
Copyright 2014 WAFF. All rights reserved.
1720 Valley View Drive