A 39-year-old Lake Charles man is facing numerous drug and weapon charges, according to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center.
Delwin James Lewis was arrested at his home on Tom Hebert Road Friday afternoon.
Lewis has been charged with five counts of drug possession, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, marijuana possession with intent to distribute, illegal carrying of weapons and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bond was set at $432,500.
A 42-year-old Lake Charles woman has been charged with third-offense DWI, hit-and-run driving and driving with a suspended license.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Robin Anderson Cox was arrested Friday afternoon while driving on Gulf Highway.
Cox was also charged with improper lane use.
Bond was set at $39,000.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests:
• Deriale Darmon Paul, 24, Lake Charles: two counts of drug possession, criminal trespass, disturbing the peace. Bond: $20,000.
• Vincent Nicholas Brown Sr., 46, Lake Charles: domestic abuse battery with child endangerment. Bond: $15,000.
• Lauren Elizabeth Guidry, 26, Lake Charles: two counts of simple battery, disturbing the peace, cruelty to juveniles. Bond: $12,500.
• Jermiah Jeanice, 20, Orange, Texas: home invasion, domestic abuse battery, criminal damage to coin-operated devices. Bond: Pending.
• Jordan Jermaine Malbreaux, 19, Iowa: simple assault, firearm possession in a firearm-free zone, possession of a firearm with obliterated serial number or mark, drug possession in a drug-free zone, first-offense marijuana possession, drug use in presence of minors.Bond: Pending.
• Shanda Renee Hadnot, 35, Lake Charles: first-offense marijuana possession, firearm possession in a firearm-free zone, possession of a firearm with obliterated serial number or mark, drug possession in a drug-free zone, drug use in presence of minors. Bond: Pending.
Copyright 2014 KPLC. All rights reserved.
1720 Valley View Drive